1 lb fresh pre-cooked shrimp
1/2 box of linguine (I like Ancient Harvest)
1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp olive oil, divided
1 Tbsp fresh parsley (dried flakes work also)
2 cloves garlic, divided
red pepper flakes to taste (I add after serving)
1. Cook noodles to desired tenderness, about 10 minutes.
2. Chop 1 garlic clove.
3. In a medium saute pan, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil, add garlic and saute for about 1 minute.
4. Add shrimp and cook on medium heat for several minutes, stirring with wooden spoon.
5. Drain pasta and add to shrimp.
6. Mince remaining garlic clove and add to 1/2 cup of olive oil. Pour mixture over shrimp and noodles.
7. Add parsley, turn heat down and cook for a few minutes, stirring to infuse flavors.
8. Serve up and add red pepper flakes to taste.
This dish is clean and
To make this meal complete, I served up raw broccoli with my veggie dip, and a bowl of fresh berries.